Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Garden Dream

I've never wanted a white picket fence, but I dream of one day having a beautiful garden. I'll have tea there everyday and read my books...and magazines of course. I'm not sure if I could do the gardening myself because I have to admit aside from ladybugs I don't do well around insects. Although I do imagine once I try it I will fall in love and it will be quite therapeutic I'm sure. In the mean time I find gardens, flowers, china sets, books, and the like to be inspiring. I have disected my magazines for anything green, floral, tea time like and below are the images I have found...

















































Images were found in...Harper's Bazaar '08 and '09, Vogue '06 and '07, W '07, New York Look Spring '08

No comments:

Post a Comment