Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PAPA, PAPARAZZI


























Photo's Courtesy of Me
A typical night at work watching all different kinds of people come through the pizza spot. It was my first time asking people if I could take their photo. Suprisingly the people I asked were all super nice and more than willing to strike a pose. I wonder where they get inspiried to put those outfits together. I can't see myself wearing any of it, but I can definitly see myself wearing different versions of some of the pieces. I think I might have a new obsession with stockings of all kinds.
SO TIGHT








































SHORT STORY













NAUGHTY LACE





FRESH COAT



NAIL IT






HAIRY SITUATION











HIGH AS A HAT


















Russian Vogue January '10
Nylon April '10
Glamour April '10
Instyle April '10
Harper's Bazaar November '09
New York Look Spring '09/Fall '09
W September '07/ January '08/ March '08/ April '08/ September '08/ May '09/ June '09/ August '09/ September '09/ October '09/ February '10

1 comment:

  1. I love how you broke all the trends down into seperate categories. And the titles you used were adorable <3.

    ReplyDelete