Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'd have to say today was a good day

Me and Luba

So the same, yet quite different

Photo's courtesy of me


Well the day has come that I've decided to post a pic. of myself. It might have to do with the fact that I had a really amazing day. Our field experience class took a trip to the Hurley headquarters in Costa Mesa, Cali., which was quite a mission and caused me to miss my next class, but it was well worth it.
Julia made it all possible through her little connected self..thanx Julz!!!!

My bestest friend on the planet of earth, Luba, was my car pool buddy today. We had quite a day which started with breakfast at The Griddle Cafe, a rest stop at my temple, I mean Starbucks, and then the most inspiring time at Hurley. The company culture is quite amazing and Lub and I also fell in love with one of the girls who works there, Sharron, who might be the cutest thing in the world.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment