Friday, February 26, 2010

Furocious

Fur is huge on the runway showing up in all shapes, sizes, and colors too. I think it's beautiful and classy. I suppose when I don't live in L.A. I'll get a fur coat. Maybe just one of those Russian type hats. Trying to figure out how I feel about faux-fur, but it's not looking good. I tried one on at Barney's once and felt like I did when I was in middle school and wore a fake Louis. Now I'm 22 and have managed to save up and buy a real one (Louis). My mom has always told me it's all about quality, not quantity. I want large quantities of quality. :o)




From top: Cushnie et Ochs, Dennis Basso, Halston, Marc Jacobs



He felt he should be part of the fur shoot...

And also please excuse the poor quality of the pics. Working on getting a better camera, but the funds are low.


















Images are from my magazines. Elle '07 and '08. 944 '09. InStyle '06. Harper's Bazaar '08 and '09. Fashion Rocks '08.

No comments:

Post a Comment