Friday, February 26, 2010

Plaid Please

I remember the first time I heard of Preen was their fall 2008 collection. It was plaid like I had never seen before and it's been love ever since.



I love the cozy, layered look! Also a little obsessed with the shoes and sock cleavage look. I'm currently on the hunt for a pair of thin, possibly cashmere socks to wear with my new wingtips from Anthropologie, and a pair of wool thigh high socks to wear with my knee high, suede, grey Ferragamo boots. This look is all over the runways and did I mention I love it?! Here are a few of my favorites off the fall runways...






From top: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag&Bone, Jill Stuart, Band of Outsiders, A Detacher


Plaid from the past...
















Pictures from above are from my old magazines. Elle '07 and '08. 944 '09. InStyle '06. Harper's Bazaar '08 and '09. Fashion Rocks '08.

1 comment: